Oklahoma Health Outcomes
- Oklahoma is ranked 43rd in overall health
- Every 24 minutes, someone dies in the U.S. due to a lack of health insurance
- 80% of Oklahomans who are uninsured are in working families
- There are about 500,000 uninsured individuals in Oklahoma
- Oklahomans without health insurance have difficulty accessing medical, dental, vision, mental health, and preventative care
The United Way of Central Oklahoma challenged all 56 Partner Agencies, including HAU, to show us how they are ‘Coming Together for our Community’ in the #ComeTogetherChallenge 2020.